Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working with young people? Have you ever thought about a career in education? If so, you are invited to attend the upcoming Oxfordshire Teacher Training: Get into Teaching Information Event.
Register now and find out how we can help you to become a teacher with Oxfordshire Teacher Training.
This event will offer you the chance to meet the central team and to find out more about the graduate initial teacher training programmes. Learn about routes into teaching, the eligibility criteria, qualifications, financial incentives and just how rewarding a teaching career can be! This is an in person event and parking is available at The Swan School.
Oxfordshire Teacher Training: Get into Teaching Information Event is suitable for:
- those currently working in schools – graduate Teaching Assistants, Learning Mentors, Administrative staff etc.
- recent graduates looking to start a career in teaching
- current students in their final year preparing for post-graduate study and/or work
- career changers interested in pursuing a career in education
- anyone interested in training to become a qualified teacher
Oxfordshire Teacher Training is an accredited provider of School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT). Since 2013 Oxfordshire Teacher Training have trained hundreds of Early Career Teachers (ECTs) and provided fantastic teachers to Oxfordshire schools. In December 2017 Oxfordshire Teacher Training were graded Outstanding in all areas in its first Ofsted ITT inspection.
Postgrad.co.uk provides information about postgraduate courses and study in the UK. We list thousands of postgraduate courses from universities and colleges in the UK so you can search for the course of your choice.